Whether your journey has faced death, divorce, or caregiving… life changes when you’re suddenly single. To stay resilient, we need support, knowledge, resources, self-care, and God guiding us through each new day. Women helping women through it all with God’s grace is what this time together is all about.
In this one-day hands-on workshop, you will connect with others who share similar experiences and understand the difficulties of sudden life changes. Whether it’s learning how to better handle your finances, practicing self-care emotionally, spiritually and physically, getting organized, wanting to put your best foot forward, or planning for the future, this workshop will help you on your journey as it relates to your mind, money, and motion. Hear and share stories, receive valuable resources, and learn how to survive and thrive after loss because you are never alone…it’s a new day!
Workshop will be held on Friday, August 27 from 8:15 AM to 4:00 PM at Mountain Park Church in Ahwatukee
Workshop topics and schedule:
- 8:15 Welcome and opening prayer
- 8:30 – 9:30 am: “Suddenly Single Stories: It’s New Day” Panel of women who’ve been there
- 9:30 – 10:15 am: “Turning the Page: Organizing Your Home to Create Joy” Selina Schuh, Certified KonMari™ Consultant, Empowered Living Strategies
- 10:15 am: Break
- 10:30 -11:15 am “Estate Planning Peace of Mind“ Heather Parker, Estate Planning Attorney, The Parker Law Office
- 11:15 – noon “A Checklist: Get Your Financial House in Order” Marie Burns, CFP®, Mind, Money, Motion
- Noon: Lunch is served
- 12:30 – 2 pm: “Dream Out Loud: Your 2021 Vision Board” Toni Brucato, Yoga Instructor, Toni B Yoga
- 2:15 pm: Stretch Break
- 2:15 – 3:15 pm: “Designing the New You” Clarisse Ringwald, Personal Image & Color Consultant, Clarisse Color Creations
- 3:15 – 3:45 pm: Q & A/Discussion
- 3:45 pm: Wrap up
Registration info coming soon!