Show Summary May 11, 2020
Sophia Olivas, Best-Selling Author, International Speaker, CEO & Philanthropist
Daily practices that you can use to set yourself up to win in life:
- Make your bed every morning (best 6 minutes you will spend, watch the YouTube video of the Admiral with this message.
- Implement a morning practice of:
- Verbalizing three things you are grateful for as if you already have them
- Ship Captain’s Orders = for 5 minutes, write down your marching orders for the day
- 5 minutes of visualization: involve all your senses, see yourself having the perfect day
- At the end of the day identify three wins, 3 lessons learned, and identify action item for tomorrow that focuses on advancing your goals
Financial sovereignty is the right to be financially independent. A man is not a financial plan. In this world, money is power and without it you have a lack of control.
Research shows that taking care of women financially, solves a lot of the world’s problems—less violence and poverty and enhanced mental health. When women are helped, the entire community rises.
How do you take on something you have never done before and feel confident about it? You must be OK with yourself and approach it with the mindset that failure is really just a course correction.
90% of the time captains and pilots are off course. But they’re trained to recognize that is normal and it is not failure. Instead they need to focus on course correction.
Success is repeated failure without loss of enthusiasm.
We must interrupt our internal thought pattern similar to the story of the two Wolves. Which one survives/wins, the young one or the old one? The answer is whichever one you feed wins.Learn More About Sophia